Wednesday, August 15, 2018

ScrapyLand #96 - 15 August 18

Greeting Crafters: 
So please, come on over and join us in the fun. It's the first Wednesday of the month and time for a new Scrapy Land Challenge. The theme is Anything Goes using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells. You could be one of two winners of a $10 gift certificate to shop at Scrapy Land.


Created with 4.25 x 5.50 white card base. Added designer paper, die cut and embossed the Frantic Stamper Lattice Beauty Edger. Place Leafy Flourish on top of the embossing, added the sentiment and butterflies.

Other products used: Crafters Companion Shabby Chic designer paper, Anna Griffin embossing folder
Scrapy Land Products Used
Cherry Lynn: Leafy Flourish
Frantic Stamper: Lattice Beauty Edger (similar dies here)
Poppy Stamps: Scribble Hello
Crafter Companion Butterflies (Similar dies here)


Challenge



SaveSave

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. Love that lattice edge die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Bernie! I LOVE that FS Lattice Beauty Edger die, I think I need it too!! Love your sweet butterflies too! I love when the butterflies come into my garden!! They are so graceful and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Bernie!! I love the lattice edge die!! The embossing is fabulous!! The butterflies fluttering about are so pretty!! And the background paper is so beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is absolutely gorgeous! The embossing looks amazing and I love the beautiful dies you used! So pretty my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I love your embossing - just fabulous!


    Jess
    www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
Berni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...