Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Little Blue Button August Release - 01 Aug 18

Hello Peeps

Exciting News!! I have joined the Little Blue Button team as one of their Designers.

Today Little Blue button stamps, inspiration blog is announcing their August Releases. 

On My Card I am using the image Tenderness.

 

Be sure to stop by to shop, there are so
many adorable digital stamps 
and don't forget to share
 your Little Blue button creations on 

I wanted the focus to be on the image. So I added a Tutti Stitched Scallop frame, Simply Defined sentiment, and Elizabeth Crafts Butterflies as she sits on her throne. I colored with Spectrum Noir markers and Illustrators markers. EB3, EB7, FS2, FS4, FS9, CR3



Challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by.
Berni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...