Saturday, July 15, 2017

SAS4K 152 Christmas in July 4 Kids

Morning Peeps, Today's challenge is #152 Send A Smile for Kid. The theme for this challenge is Christmas in July 4 Kids. The image is Christmas PandaSponsor Little Blue Button- winner receives $10 Gift CertificateOur second sponsor is Die-Versions $15 Gift Certificate. 

The winner of this challenge’s prize is chosen randomly among qualified entrants, and the top three cards are chosen by our design team and will receive a winner’s badge for their blog.


Our kids do use thank you cards and other themes for their medical staff and other special people, so cards like this one are requested by the hospitals we serve. Please check out the information on the blog.

Supplies: Die-namics Stitched Fishtail Frame die, Echo Park Christmas Cheers paper, colored with Spectrum illustrator GB1, GB2, GB5, DR1, CR10, MG5


Challenges








2 comments:

  1. Adorable bear and sweet card, Berni. This would be perfect for our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. hugs, Teresa. http://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little panda, Berni! I agree with Teresa about it being perfect for our 2 Crafty Critter Crazies challenge. :-D
    I've been traveling and away from the internet so much this summer that I've barely had time to visit my favorite blogs but I'm here today getting caught up. Wish I had time to leave a comment on each post but I'm a little pushed for time. I'll be gone again in a few days but will finally return in September and I promise to be back in my routine shortly after that. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
Berni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...