Saturday, July 26, 2014

SAS4Kids - 26 July 14

Morning Peeps,
I have some exciting news, that I have had under wraps for awhile now. Today I can finally tell you, I have been given the opportunity to join Team Send A Smile for Kid Design team. Can you see me, I am jumping up and down. Just love this challenge and the Team is so talented.
My card for today is to use any digi. So I am using "The Ballerina" from All Dressed Up.

Supplies: I created her with Best Creations ballerina paper, cherry lyn flourish and border die, Queen & Co. bling and pearls, Elizabeth Craft sentiment, RRR and colored with Spectrium Noir Markers.



6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Huge congrats Berni, it so well deserved and your card is just so cute and delightful. All the best with the healing of that foot.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Karen Hasheck said...

Hope you are not jumping up and down too much with that broken foot:) But sure glad you are happy to be part of our team:) Welcome again! Hope you are feeling better everyday.

Kathy S said...

She is adorable Berni. Love the design paper you found to go with the image, perfect. Congrats on your announcement!

NanaConnie said...

Congratulations, Berni! I hope you're not jumping up and down too hard on that broken foot. :-D Lovely card and such a sweet image. Love the gray and yellow with the pink.

Donna Ellis said...

I can see that you are dancing for joy, just like your darling ballerina! Congratulations, Berni! The background paper looks great! I especially like the charcoal gray and pale yellow in contrast to the pink! Beautiful colors, beautiful design, and a delightful card! hugs, de

Patricia St Martin said...

Just adorable and love the darling image.
Hugs, Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...