Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Crafty Card Gallery

Hello Peeps, I guess you are wondering what is Crafty Card Gallery. Here is a little bio on this site blog. Crafty Card Gallery is an iPhone app (works on iPad and iPod Touch) that is now available for Android Phones. It is a card gallery for handmade cards. You can follow great designers,(I am on the Designer Team), and look for ideas. It's updated monthly so there's always new great content for you. For our first challenge, we were asked to create "What's on Your Desk". Well my desk is a mess, but had to clean it up due to the carpet being cleaned in the craft room. I had these cuts out on my desk to put this card together. So I decided to finish. The paper is scraps, pearls, some lace, embossing.


2 comments:

  1. Gosh, so clever and so pretty--love the b/w! You are simply too busy, Berni! I don't know how you have enough hours in the day!
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant! Thanks for sharing it :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
Berni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...