Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Easter Trio - FTHS - March

Morning Peeps,
(Stamp of the Month) from From the Heart Stamps has really cute images. This is a progressive challenge, meaning you need to play along to receive the next month's image for free, so be sure to read the rules so that you don’t miss out on any freebies. The image for March is Easter Trio. I placed on Echo Park Sunny Ahead paper pack, Coordination paper  doli, used Really Reasonable Ribbon, some bling from Queen & Co, sentiment from From the Heart Stamps, used a Doodlebug Button, CTMH floss on the button, Culture Couture embossing folder and colored with Chameleon alcohol ink pens



Challenges
FTHS - March Monthly challenge
Creative Moments -  #63 Anything Goes/Spring Green
Mod Squad Challenge - W - Flowers

Outlawz Thurs - use three of something

7 comments:

  1. Well you have all the signs of Easter in this darling card. Your papers are sweet and that doily with the buttons fits perfectly. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous design, Berni. I love the doily, the embossing and that gorgeous flowered paper.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Berni, I just ADORE this!! Love your pretty floral papers and the added doily with the buttons on your design!! I just finished my card with this image and hope to post it sometime! :) Beautiful work!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this Berni!! I need to get some Easter Stamps. Your card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant easter card, Bernie. I totally like the fun and bright Colors.

    Thanks for joining our FREE Stamp of the Month March Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rarely do anything with 'inchies' because the images are just too small for me to color but you've done an incredible job on each one of these, Berni! I'm totally impressed with your skills and with the design. :_D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
Berni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...