Thursday, September 18, 2014

Winner, Winner Blog Hop and Candy

Morning Peeps

Thanks to everyone who visited, commented and a BIG welcome to my new followers. Without you, it just would have not been the same. Random org. chose one commentator/ new follower to win the digi "I am a Girl" that I used on my card.



The Celebration Blog Hop Winner on my blog is Gail Scott. Click on Gail's name and see her fabulous creations on her blog. Patricia please contact Margy at at info@digistamps4joy.co.za with subject title “DS4J Blog Hop Winner” Berni's blog.

Thanks to all who hopped with us, so much fun. A Big Congrats to Gail on her win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winner of Personal Candy during the hop
Gift Certificate $10 DS4J
Please contact Berni (bmcuttino@gmail.com) for your Prize.

Congratulation Colette



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.
Berni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...